Due to the Corona virus, and a suddenly enforced lockdown, we had to close the store temporarily.
After further consultation however, we have decided to continue taking orders, and wait until we are able to ship them out.
This way, we can prepare our stock levels and prevent a reopening panic-buy, as raw materials may become a problem as a result of the crisis.
At this point, shipping operations are expected/hopeful to restart on the 16th April 2020,
but we remain at the mercy of emergency regulations, and there is a chance of further extensions.
Not only that, different countries will have different postal restrictions in place, and there will be a lot of individual variation per destination:
Should you decide to place an order now, please bear the above conditions in mind, and realize that we have no control over 'when' shipping will restart:
- We would prefer not to cancel/refund any orders between now and shipping them out, so please consider that in earnest before ordering.
- Should a refund absolutely need to be processed, the currency rate may have fluctuated, and we will have to refund at that new current exchange rate.
- Refunds will not be considered for non-delivery after a parcel has shipped, until 3 months after shipping, as we cannot service a situation where we have to refund multiple parcels that are stuck in the system due to Corona implications (....given enough time, they shall all arrive).
Please do not place an order if you are unable to accept the above conditions, and wait for the shipping channels to re-open.
Previously placed orders up to and including order 36613 were shipped out,
whilst orders 33614 to 33625 were cancelled and refunded.
Shipping times for orders already shipped, are likely to be slower, due to fewer airlines and reduced cargo space, and may be held up in such processes for long periods of time.
We ask for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
Any further updates will be posted here.
We thank you for many years of support and wish you all strength and health,
We will endevour to answer you email within 48 hours, please check your Spam folder if it extends beyond this time. For all shipping related queries, please see our Shipping & Returns page. We will only be able to send you tracking numbers 2 weeks after shipping your order, once it has been re-mailed in the EU.
Credit Card transactions are usually blocked/declined by the issuing bank, and we are unable to lift such a block.
If your credit card payment was declined, please consider the following before emailing us:
- First, contact your bank and inform them about an overseas purchase in South Africa (US-customers especially, as US-banks usually block overseas transactions by default). Request that your bank unblock your card to the highest level of security code (or it may still be declined).
- Then please try the transaction again, as a failed transaction cannot be authorized retrospectively. For security reasons, we don't store credit card numbers, and so we cannot retry it on your behalf.
- Ensure that you are still logged into the store by refreshing your browser, as you may have been logged out automatically whilst calling the bank.
- Your bank should have registered you for VERIFIED BY VISA & MASTERCARD SECURECODE by default. The transaction will not succeed if not registered, except for AMEX and Diners Club. i.e. Check your emails/sms for messages from the bank, in order to possibly approve the transaction e.g. Citibank, Chase etc.
- Second, try an alternate browser (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- especially, if a window comes up saying, "Your transaction cannot be processed at this time."
- Third, if you have an AMEX/Diner's Club card, please use that, as they do not need to go through the 3D-Secure process (also try another VISA or MC if you have one).
- Finally, if none of the above work please contact us, as we can attempt to process the order manually for you, but only if you have called your bank to clear it first
- We shall reply to your email with instructions on how to send your details. Please do not send us any card numbers via email.
This website is run by Livingnetwork Healthy Living Supplements CC,
Registration number 1998/047796/23.
Address: Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Time zone : GMT +2 hours
To avoid spam, we have excluded our email address from being displaying, and request that you make use of the contact form below. Please bear in mind the time zone differences whilst awaiting a reply i.e. we generally won't be able to respond between 10pm and 8am GMT +2 hours.