After a lengthy delay, we managed to restart shipping today, the 7th May 2020.
But, due to more stringent shipping processes from the impact of Corona, our parcels are likely to take longer to reach their destinations.
We anticipate possibly lengthy delays, over and above normal shipping times,
but that depends on each destination unique country's shipping regulations, which are in a constant state of flux
i.e. it may well be slower or faster depending on your country.
Since we are at the mercy of emergency regulations, there is a chance of further delays/changes beyond our control.
Shipping times are thus likely to be slower, due to fewer airlines and reduced cargo space, and parcels may be held up in such processes for long periods of time.
Have no concern, your parcel will arrive, albeit somewhat slower perhaps,
and although we can't guarantee 'when', we can guarantee that we won't leave you out of pocket.
Please do bear with us, and please drop us a line when your parcel arrives, so that we can better gauge transit times.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
And, we wish you and your loved ones health in this difficult time, and thank you for your support during it all :-)
Due to the Corona virus, and a suddenly enforced lockdown, we had to close the store temporarily.
After further consultation however, we decided to continue taking orders, and wait until we were able to ship them out, such that we could prepare our stock levels and prevent a reopening panic-buy, as raw materials may become a problem as a result of the crisis.
Those that placed order during the this time, from the 23rd March until the 7th May, decided to do so with the following conditions in mind:
We would prefer not to cancel/refund any orders between now and shipping them out, so please consider that in earnest before ordering.
Should a refund absolutely need to be processed, the currency rate may have fluctuated, and we will have to refund at that new current exchange rate.
Refunds will not be considered for non-delivery after a parcel has shipped, until 3 months after shipping, as we cannot service a situation where we have to refund multiple parcels that are stuck in the system due to Corona implications (....given enough time, they shall all arrive).
Previously placed orders up to and including order 36613 were shipped out, whilst orders 36614 to 36625 were cancelled and refunded.
We thank you for many years of support and wish you all strength and health,
We will endevour to answer you email within 48 hours, please check your Spam folder if it extends beyond this time. For all shipping related queries, please see our Shipping & Returns page. We will only be able to send you tracking numbers 2 weeks after shipping your order, once it has been re-mailed in the EU.
Credit Card transactions are usually blocked/declined by the issuing bank, and we are unable to lift such a block.
If your credit card payment was declined, please consider the following before emailing us:
- First, contact your bank and inform them about an overseas purchase in South Africa (US-customers especially, as US-banks usually block overseas transactions by default). Request that your bank unblock your card to the highest level of security code (or it may still be declined).
- Then please try the transaction again, as a failed transaction cannot be authorized retrospectively. For security reasons, we don't store credit card numbers, and so we cannot retry it on your behalf.
- Ensure that you are still logged into the store by refreshing your browser, as you may have been logged out automatically whilst calling the bank.
- Your bank should have registered you for VERIFIED BY VISA & MASTERCARD SECURECODE by default. The transaction will not succeed if not registered, except for AMEX and Diners Club. i.e. Check your emails/sms for messages from the bank, in order to possibly approve the transaction e.g. Citibank, Chase etc.
- Second, try an alternate browser (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- especially, if a window comes up saying, "Your transaction cannot be processed at this time."
- Third, if you have an AMEX/Diner's Club card, please use that, as they do not need to go through the 3D-Secure process (also try another VISA or MC if you have one).
- Finally, if none of the above work please contact us, as we can attempt to process the order manually for you, but only if you have called your bank to clear it first
- We shall reply to your email with instructions on how to send your details. Please do not send us any card numbers via email.
This website is run by Livingnetwork Healthy Living Supplements CC,
Registration number 1998/047796/23.
Address: Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Time zone : GMT +2 hours
To avoid spam, we have excluded our email address from being displaying, and request that you make use of the contact form below. Please bear in mind the time zone differences whilst awaiting a reply i.e. we generally won't be able to respond between 10pm and 8am GMT +2 hours.