SERIOUS DELAYS - CORONA UPDATE - 29th September 2020
PLEASE TAKE NOTE BEFORE ORDERING
AS WE ARE UNABLE TO SERVICE REFUND REQUESTS FOR LATE SHIPMENTS DURING COVID-19
We are again experiencing many COVID-19-induced delays, which have slowed down shipping times significantly, and are completely beyond our control.
Delays depend on each destination country's unique shipping regulations, which are in a constant state of flux.
In general, a parcel can take anywhere from 5-10 weeks.
Usually, we would reship a lost/delayed parcel by the 6-week mark, but we are unable to service all the requests, as we would risk closure as a small business.
We have thus had to extend our reship policy to 10-weeks during COVID.
Please bear this in mind BEFORE ordering.
Luckily they are all getting there eventually, given time.
Please do let us know if your parcel has not arrived, only by the 10-week mark.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times,
We wish you and your loved ones health in this difficult time, smooth chelation rounds and thank you again for all your support :-)
We will endevour to answer you email within 48 hours, please check your Spam folder if it extends beyond this time. For all shipping related queries, please see our Shipping & Returns page. We will only be able to send you tracking numbers 2 weeks after shipping your order, once it has been re-mailed in the EU.
Credit Card transactions are usually blocked/declined by the issuing bank, and we are unable to lift such a block.
If your credit card payment was declined, please consider the following before emailing us:
- First, contact your bank and inform them about an overseas purchase in South Africa (US-customers especially, as US-banks usually block overseas transactions by default). Request that your bank unblock your card to the highest level of security code (or it may still be declined).
- Then please try the transaction again, as a failed transaction cannot be authorized retrospectively. For security reasons, we don't store credit card numbers, and so we cannot retry it on your behalf.
- Ensure that you are still logged into the store by refreshing your browser, as you may have been logged out automatically whilst calling the bank.
- Your bank should have registered you for VERIFIED BY VISA & MASTERCARD SECURECODE by default. The transaction will not succeed if not registered, except for AMEX and Diners Club. i.e. Check your emails/sms for messages from the bank, in order to possibly approve the transaction e.g. Citibank, Chase etc.
- Second, try an alternate browser (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- especially, if a window comes up saying, "Your transaction cannot be processed at this time."
- Third, if you have an AMEX/Diner's Club card, please use that, as they do not need to go through the 3D-Secure process (also try another VISA or MC if you have one).
- Finally, if none of the above work please contact us, as we can attempt to process the order manually for you, but only if you have called your bank to clear it first
- We shall reply to your email with instructions on how to send your details. Please do not send us any card numbers via email.
This website is run by Livingnetwork Healthy Living Supplements CC,
Registration number 1998/047796/23.
Address: Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Time zone : GMT +2 hours
To avoid spam, we have excluded our email address from being displaying, and request that you make use of the contact form below. Please bear in mind the time zone differences whilst awaiting a reply i.e. we generally won't be able to respond between 10pm and 8am GMT +2 hours.