CORONA UPDATE - 13 July 2020
Due to the tremendous impact of Corona
- such as social distancing at work, reduced cargo space from fewer flights, and more stringent shipping processes in general, parcels are taking much longer to reach their destinations, and tracking numbers are unreasonably delayed in provision.
We are experiencing sometimes lengthy delays, over and above normal shipping times,
and random occurrences, i.e. some parcels may be held up in such processes for long periods of time,
meaning that some later shipments may arrive earlier.
Delays also depend on each destination country's unique shipping regulations, which are in a constant state of flux.
Shipments sent on the following specific days are subject to additional exhaustive delays totally beyond our control:
- 25 May, 29 May & 1 June 2020 - held up due to an additional unexpected delay in customs, along with an apparent misroute, and subsequent EU bottle-neck. Expected date is now the middle of August (Tracking number provision for Registered mail is also unfortunately delayed).
- 22 May - expected date is first part of July.
- 3 & 5 June 2020 - held up due to an additional unexpected delay in customs, along with an apparent misroute, and subsequent EU bottle-neck. Expected date is now the end of July/beginning of August (Tracking number provision for Registered mail is also unfortunately delayed).
- 8th June 2020 and after - these shipments are moving faster again with fewer delays, and have started to arrive in EU countries at the 5-week mark (USA expected around the 6 week mark). Tracking number delays however, and parcles may even arrive before we have the tracking numbers.
Major delays in these countries:
- India: All shipments from February onwards delayed at bottle-neck at Indian ports. Shipping to India stopped until the backlog is cleared.
- Australia: All shipments delayed, but moving again - March shipments taking 8-12 weeks, May and onwards, taking 6-8 weeks
In general, shipments are starting to flow better to other major countries:
- USA 6 weeks
- Canada 6-8 weeks
- Australia 6-8 weeks
- UK 4 weeks
- EU 5 weeks
Usually we would reship your parcel after 6 weeks, but we are under an enormous amount of financial pressure,
due to the widespread nature of this issue, in terms of shipping replacements/refunds.
We are simply unable to service all the refund requests unfortunately,
kindly ask if you could wait somewhat longer, and as the backlog is cleared, your parcel will turn up.
We will always replace or reship your parcel in the end, and promise not to leave you out of pocket.
Please do bear with us, as we are working tirelessly, with our courier to make the shipping of your orders as smooth as possible. We do know how important it is for you to continue your chelation journey.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times,
and please drop us a line when your parcel arrives, so that we can better gauge transit times.
We wish you and your loved ones health in this difficult time, and thank you again for all your support :-)
Our supplements are intended for use with Andy Cutler's Protocol.
They are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility to the highest standard of purity, using only the highest quality ingredients.
Prices are not fixed in $US, and thus fluctuate according to global exchange rates on a daily basis.