Shipping & Returns
CORONA UPDATE - 13 July 2020
Due to the tremendous impact of Corona
- such as social distancing at work, reduced cargo space from fewer flights, and more stringent shipping processes in general, parcels are taking much longer to reach their destinations, and tracking numbers are unreasonably delayed in provision.
We are experiencing sometimes lengthy delays, over and above normal shipping times,
and random occurrences, i.e. some parcels may be held up in such processes for long periods of time,
meaning that some later shipments may arrive earlier.
Delays also depend on each destination country's unique shipping regulations, which are in a constant state of flux.
Shipments sent on the following specific days are subject to additional exhaustive delays totally beyond our control:
- 25 May, 29 May & 1 June 2020 - held up due to an additional unexpected delay in customs, along with an apparent misroute, and subsequent EU bottle-neck. Expected date is now the middle of August (Tracking number provision for Registered mail is also unfortunately delayed).
- 22 May - expected date is first part of July.
- 3 & 5 June 2020 - held up due to an additional unexpected delay in customs, along with an apparent misroute, and subsequent EU bottle-neck. Expected date is now the end of July/beginning of August (Tracking number provision for Registered mail is also unfortunately delayed).
- 8th June 2020 and after - these shipments are moving faster again with fewer delays, and have started to arrive in EU countries at the 5-week mark (USA expected around the 6 week mark). Tracking number delays however, and parcles may even arrive before we have the tracking numbers.
Major delays in these countries:
- India: All shipments from February onwards delayed at bottle-neck at Indian ports. Shipping to India stopped until the backlog is cleared.
- Australia: All shipments delayed, but moving again - March shipments taking 8-12 weeks, May and onwards, taking 6-8 weeks
In general, shipments are starting to flow better to other major countries:
- USA 6 weeks
- Canada 6-8 weeks
- Australia 6-8 weeks
- UK 4 weeks
- EU 5 weeks
Usually we would reship your parcel after 6 weeks, but we are under an enormous amount of financial pressure,
due to the widespread nature of this issue, in terms of shipping replacements/refunds.
We are simply unable to service all the refund requests unfortunately,
kindly ask if you could wait somewhat longer, and as the backlog is cleared, your parcel will turn up.
We will always replace or reship your parcel in the end, and promise not to leave you out of pocket.
Please do bear with us, as we are working tirelessly, with our courier to make the shipping of your orders as smooth as possible. We do know how important it is for you to continue your chelation journey.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times,
and please drop us a line when your parcel arrives, so that we can better gauge transit times.
We wish you and your loved ones health in this difficult time, and thank you again for all your support :-)
SHIPPING ESTIMATES: Add selected products to your shopping cart, as if you were placing an order. Once added, click the ESTIMATE SHIPPING button to view shipping cost and options for the order.
Parcels ship at 10.00am GMT, on the nearest Monday, Wednesday or Fridays. Orders placed on Friday after 10am GMT, will only ship on Monday.
All parcels are first air-freighted to the UK, where they are re-shipped globally via the options below.
Both Registered and non-registered options are sent via the same International First Class Air Mail and have the same time-frames.
1) 'NON-REGISTERED INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS AIR MAIL (Not traceable & no signature required)
FREE SHIPPING via NON-REGISTERED AIR MAIL when 8 or more products are ordered. (Some countries are excluded due to previously experienced unreliable postal services/or long custom delays. Instead, in these cases, a subsidized REGISTERED MAIL option is offered).
2) 'REGISTERED' INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS AIR MAIL (Traceable & signature required)
SUBSIDIZED REGISTERED AIR MAIL when 8 or more products are ordered.
AVERAGE SHIPPING TIMES FOR INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL
Maximum 6 weeks, and 7 weeks for Australasia/South America - contact us if your parcel has not arrived by then, and we will reship it.
Tracking numbers will only be sent to you 2 weeks after shipping, once they have been injected into the EU postal system (and occasionally longer during holiday periods) - so please wait a little before contacting us.
- AUSTRALIA: Ave 4-6 weeks (sometimes 6 weeks) No tracking options
- BELGIUM: Ave. 2-3 weeks Belgium Tracking
- CANADA: Ave. 3-6 weeks, (sometimes 6 weeks if held by customs) No tracking options
- CHINA: Ave. 3-6 weeks China Tracking
- FRANCE: Ave. 2-3 weeks France Tracking
- IRELAND: Ave. 2-3 weeks Ireland Tracking
- ISRAEL Ave. 3-4 weeks Israel tracking & secondary option
- INDIA: Ave. 4-7 weeks India Tracking
- KAZAKHSTAN: Ave. 4 weeks Kazakhstan Tracking (usually takes long to enter Kazakhstan)
- POLAND: Ave. 3-4 weeks Poland Tracking
- RUSSIA: Ave. 3-4 weeks (long custom times) Russia Tracking
- NETHERLANDS: Ave. 2-3 weeks Netherlands Tracking
- NORWAY: Ave. 3-4 weeks, 4 products max. (sometimes 6 weeks) Norway Tracking
- SPAIN: Ave. 3 weeks Spain Tracking
- SWEDEN: Ave. 3 weeks Sweden Tracking
- USA: Ave. 3-4 weeks, and occasionally 5 weeks USA tracking
- UK: Ave. 2 weeks UK tracking
- UKRAINE: Ave 3-4 weeks Ukraine tracking
GLOBAL TRACKING SITE (for countries not mentioned above):
· 17 Track
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping times cannot be guaranteed, and depend largely on global and your local postal services/customs. Any custom duties incurred by the destination country, are the responsibilty of the customer. Should a parcel be returned we shall reship or refund at your request.
3) 'COURIER' options are available to only some destinations. Usually they will arrive within 7 working days.
If your country does not appear as an option, we cannot courier it there for a variety of reasons.
You are personally responsible to check with your customs to ensure that your country's customs will allow your goods in.
Countries successfully shipped to on a regular basis include:
Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada (max 3 of same product at one time), China, Columbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Japan, Hong Kong, Hungary, Kazakhstan, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, UK, Ukraine, USA
If your country does not yet appear in our shipping options, please email us for possible inclusion.
Product returns are accepted for refunds/store credits under the following conditions:
if products are returned within 2 months of receipt, and
if the products are not within 6 months of their expiry date.
refunds calculated at current retail price of products in ZAR, due to exchange rate fluctuation.
should the products have been purchased on a special, the discounted rate will be taken into account.
International return address - please inform us via email, and ship via the least expensive non-registered method to: